What is Stacksync?
Stacksync helps you deliver CRM integrations in minutes, not projects!
Stacksync Demo in 2 minutes!
CRMs integrations are complex, costly and hard to maintain. Stacksync reduces implementation delays from months to minutes, costs by x10 factor and removes all the complexity behind enterprise system integration or CRM feature development.
Stacksync is a real-time and bidirectional data synchronization tool between CRMs (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot or SAP) and databases (e.g. Postgres or Google BigQuery). Edits made to data in your CRM will instantly update in your Database, and vice-versa.
To set up a sync, users simply have to connect the two chosen apps in one click and select the tables they want to sync, that’s it!
- Maintaining a single source of truth across your CRM and Databases with no effort
- Simplify the integration between CRM and your backend
- Ship all data insights from your data warehouse such as Google BigQuery or Snowflake to your CRM in real-time!
- Stacksync is ideal for real-time updates of your:
- lead scoring in your CRM
- know how many times the user visited your website in the last days or hours in your CRM
- Ship Google Analytics insights into your Salesforce contacts
- Have better campaign management from your CRM in real-time as your campaigns rollout live
- Make your Sales and Marketing team happy by delivering them the new CRM features they need in hours, not years! Finally! 🎉
Stacksync is a pioneer of the composable CDP movement, where we make your backend/data warehouse the source of truth and let you work with data in any of your systems without worrying of data consistency issues. We got you covered 💪🏼